The Outlander-1.3.4 release is now available for download. You can get a free 15-day trial version of Outlander by visiting (Visit Link) and clicking on the Download link. For those that have activated 1.3.0, 1.3.1, 1.3.2, or 1.3.3, this version is a free upgrade.
Outlander is an Outlook Add-In that integrates your contacts, tasks, calendar events, and emails with SugarCRM. Whether you are hosting your own SugarCRM server or use a hosted Sugar solution, Outlander can bring all your needed information into Outlook.
* When adding a contact from Outlook to SugarCRM, the company name was not mapped to an account. Subsequent syncs were causing the contact's company name to be deleted. This is fixed to lookup or create an Account using the Company Name and associating the Contact to that Account.
* Improved the error messages when there is an error during the login process.
* Archived emails now set the assigned user id to the user performing the archive.
* Contact sync now allows for a null or blank assigned user id in the SugarCRM contact record. This had been causing an Exception to be thrown, disrupting Contact sync until the contact record was updated.
* Country specific characters in the name of the attachment files were causing the Archive Email process to fail. There has been a lot of rework done to Archive Email to better support country specific characters.
* Changes in an Outlook record (Contact, Event, or Task) now trigger the sync properly. There was an issue where you had to change the mapped SugarCRM record first before that record would be synced.
* Archive Email redesigned. The Archive Email form is now a single page that allows you to search and edit the email easily.
* Quick Creates. On the Archive Email form, you can now create Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Tasks by selecting the type from the drop down and clicking "Quick Create".
* Auto-search configuration option added to Outlander Configuration. You can now control whether or not the Archive Email process automatically launches the search when it starts up.
For more information about Outlander, visit our production site at (Visit Link). Support forums are available for you to post your questions, comments, and to request new features.