Posted By: Brian Laufer
ORLANDO, FL (Vocus/PRWEB) July 8, 2009 — Aspire Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of sales quoting software solutions for the global small and mid-markets, today announced its newly developed QuoteWerks integration with SugarCRM and a new partnership with the leading provider of open source CRM solutions for small, medium, and large enterprises word wide. Under terms of the partnership, QuoteWerks will be offered through the SugarExchange marketplace.
“Sales quoting and CRM go hand in hand,” said Keith Carrington, vice president of sales and marketing for Aspire Technologies, Inc. “Companies want to have a seamless, accurate, and efficient sales quoting process which makes use of vital customer and sales opportunity data that typically reside in disparate CRM, Accounting, and quoting systems. This integration makes it possible to achieve both quoting automation and a competitive advantage affordably and with minimal effort.”
Features of the new QuoteWerks integration for SugarCRM include:
• QuoteWerks lets users search the SugarCRM database for a Contact or Account to use in the quote.
• When saving a quote, QuoteWerks automatically creates a Note record for the contact and will attach a linked document to the Note, from which the user can, at a later time, launch QuoteWerks and open the quote for review and modification.
• When saving a quote, QuoteWerks will automatically create or update a Sales Opportunity under the Sales tab for the Contact in SugarCRM.
• When a sale is made, QuoteWerks will convert the quote to an order and also convert the existing SugarCRM Sales Opportunity into a “Closed as Won” sale.
• QuoteWerks will also offer to schedule a follow-up call, in SugarCRM, for the user when saving a quote or quote revision.
• With the built-in QuoteWerks print layout designer, users can easily insert data fields from SugarCRM directly into the QuoteWerks print layout.
• QuoteWerks can pull lookup list information from SugarCRM.
QuoteWerks integrates with SugarCRM versions 5.1 and 5.2 including Community, Express, Professional, and Enterprise editions. For detailed descriptions of the integration features and to view screenshots, please visit (Visit Link).
SugarCRM currently has over 500,000 users in 195 countries, while QuoteWerks has 50,000 users in 101 countries. Given the seamless integration between the two applications, both companies anticipate strong demand for their products across multiple industries and markets.
“The market for on-demand CRM applications such as SugarCRM is expected to grow by an estimated CAGR of 17.4% between now and 2013,” said Carrington. “Given the quality and stability of our product and its integration with SugarCRM coupled with the leadership role we hold in the marketplace, QuoteWerks is ideally positioned to serve the growing needs of small, medium, and large enterprise organizations.”
The QuoteWerks integration for SugarCRM is included in Build 47 which was commercially released earlier today by Aspire Technologies, Inc. Current QuoteWerks 4.0 users who are current on their Update Maintenance Plan may immediately access and download Build 47 from the QuoteWerks website. Build 47 is also shipping on all new orders of QuoteWerks. QuoteWerks 4.0 users who are not current on their UMP and all existing QuoteWerks 3.0 users should contact Aspire Technologies, Inc. or their QuoteWerks reseller to obtain Build 47. To view a complete list of the 27 new enhancements and features included in Build 47, please visit: (Visit Link)
About Aspire Technologies and QuoteWerks®
Aspire Technologies, the creators of the award winning QuoteWerks® sales quoting software, is the leading provider of sales quoting software with its award winning QuoteWerks® application deployed to thousands of businesses and enterprises worldwide. QuoteWerks® integrates with all major and leading CRM packages including ACT!™, Goldmine®, Maximizer®, MS CRM, Outlook®, TeleMagic®, salesforce.com® and SalesLogix® , SugarCRM™ and such popular accounting applications as QuickBooks® and Peachtree, enabling businesses in all industries to integrate QuoteWerks® seamlessly into their existing environments. Aspire Technologies is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Sage Software Gold Level Development Partner, and an HP DSP Partner. For more information please visit (Visit Link).
QuoteWerks is a registered trademark of Aspire Technologies, Inc. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.