Version 1.2.1 of SugarArchiver for Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 released today.
- Improved SugarCRM session timeout handling.
- Can now archive emails to cases by searching for case name or case number in the search field.
- When creating a contact or lead (from the Create button on the Archive Email Form) the email address field is now filled in. Note: This only works if the email you are archiving is addressed to a single email address.
- Fixed a bug where the program would not try and create a new session when it timed out on the server.
- Fixed the tab order on all forms.
- More right click menu options.
- Better support documentation (for now just email us questions)
- Adding a Mark For Sync toggle button on the Outlook ribbon when creating Appointment/Task.
- More as we think of them, if you have suggestions post them on our forum or email us.
Download today from (Visit Link)
If you already have SugarArchiver installed then in outlook on the SugarArchiver toolbar click Edit Settings > About Tab > Download Updates (If this fails you can always run the installer from the Jellybean Software downloads page and it will upgrade you to the latest version).
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any problems? Email our support team at email@example.com