Version 1.3.2 of SugarArchiver for Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 released today.
- Added the ability to create Cases in from both the toolbar and archive form.
- When you have a contact selected and you click the create Contact or Lead button in the toolbar the information on the form is populated with data from the selected contact.
- Fixed a bug where contacts in Outlook where not found when syncing.
- Fixed a bug where no cases were returned when searching on the archive form.
- Fixed some field mappings between Outlook and SugarCRM contacts.
Download today from (Visit Link)
If you already have SugarArchiver installed then in outlook on the SugarArchiver toolbar click Edit Settings > About Tab > Download Updates (If this fails you can always run the installer from the Jellybean Software downloads page and it will upgrade you to the latest version).
Any questions? Email us at