Posted By: Jonathan Cutting
Opacus are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the SugarCRM Thunderbird Professional extension, and an upgrade to the Standard, free extension to support the new Thunderbird 5.
The Professional version adds these great features:
* Auto archive both incoming and outbound mail: As soon as an email arrives in your inbox, the extension will automatically archive your email to any Leads, Contacts and Accounts found in your SugarCRM with a matching email address. For outbound mail, just click the new "Send and Auto Archive" button and the email will be archived in a similar way before being sent.
* Archive to Account and Contact: The Pro edition search returns not just the related Account, but also related Opportunities, Bugs, Cases and Projects into the results pane when searching by email address.
* Create SugarCRM records from within Thunderbird: Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Cases can all be created from the extension within Thunderbird.
* Synchronise your SugarCRM contacts with your Thunderbird address book: Choose to sync your Contacts, those you've marked for sync in SugarCRM, or just all Contacts available to you in SugarCRM into your Thunderbird address book.
* Bulk archive existing emails into SugarCRM: Select a group of emails, right click and select 'Auto archive emails to SugarCRM' and let the extension find related records, archive emails and tag them once done.
* Approved by Mozilla
Try the extension free for 10 days - download from Mozilla in the Add-Ons manager or at:
Sign up for a free trial licence:
The Standard extension is also available from Mozilla in the Add-Ons manager and at:
Both extensions fully support SugarCRM CE/PRO/ENT version 5.5 and above with Thunderbird 3.0 to 5. For more information about both extensions see (Visit Link)